Jump to navigation Jump to search
Launches a certification job
- sharedkey: Your API client shared key
- urlN: The URLs you want to certificate. Multiple URLs can be specified as url1, url2, etc.
- withUrls: Include in the certificate a listing with all URLs accessed during page load (optional, defaults to false)
- callback: Callback URL to call when the job is finished (optional). See Callbacks
- signature: Parameters signature, as explained in Safe Stamper Web API parameters signature
A job identifier that can be used to check the status of the operation with status.
It returns the identifier between double quotes, in order to be a valid JSON.
- 403 Forbidden, the sharedkey or signature are not valid
- 429 Your Safe Stamper user has no certification credits available
- 430 Your Safe Stamper user has no storage space available
https://web.safestamper.com/api/stamp ?sharedkey=5hmpod0d2vx7fnh6ysxab3olz &url1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.safestamper.com &url2=NON-VALID-URL &url3=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.safecreative.org &signature=aa052389e2d9d508dbb8fc0ef9cb72abc12c7109