Difference between revisions of "Work.rights.register"
m (2 revisions imported)
Latest revision as of 08:07, 7 May 2021
Registers a copyright inscription for a work.
This allows the user to add an inscription of partial authorship or other rights to an existing work registration.
'Rights inscriptions' professional service must be active for the authorizing user.
- Component name: work.rights.register
- Signature: Requires signature using the authorization key's private key
- Timestamp: Requires ztime parameter
- Authorization level: MANAGE
- API trust level: Standard
- authkey*: Authorization key
- ztime*: Z-Timestamp
- workcode*: Code of the registered work to which the inscription will be made
- type*: Type of inscription. May be AUTHORSHIP or RIGHTS
- percent: Percent of authorship or rights the user has over the work. Allows up to two decimals.
For RIGHTS inscriptions, the following parameters also apply:
- rights*: Textual description of the rights the user is inscribing.
- begindate: When do the inscribed rights begin to apply.
- enddate: When do the inscribed rights cease to apply.
- jurisdictions: On which jurisdictions (countries, geographic zones) do the inscribed rights apply.
- rightswindow: For which kind of media do the rights apply (e.g. TV broadcast, paperback edition,...)
* Required parameter
- state: ready
https://api.safecreative.org/v2/ ?component=work.rights.register &authkey=1i5g2aaf2bz09lyo867cuimqg &workcode=1004200146116 &type=RIGHTS &rights=Distribution+and+reproduction &begindate=2016-01-01'T'00:00:00'Z' &enddate=2018-12-31'T'23:59:59'Z' &jurisdictions=Worldwide &rightswindow=Web+streaming &ztime=1271749851064 &signature=26ecbbf2e886483516a42314979323db5cb69804
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <restvalueresponse> <state>ready</state> </restvalueresponse>